"My goal is to make beautiful, easy to use Web sites."
Front-end design requires insight and planning. There are lots of Web sites. But not all are great Web sites.
An easy to use site will get more comments and more traffic. I like to focus on the user experience of the site, customizing the pages to reflect the specific needs of the client and the visitors to the client's Web site.
Great sites have simple, accessible, usable pages with relevant content. A great site is functional and beautiful and above all useful, i.e. it serves a purpose.
- Is your website easy to use? If not, why?
- What can your site do for you?
- What can your site do for your visitors?
- How often will the content change?
- How many pages do you want?
- Are you including photographs? Stock images of any sort?<?li>
- Do you need any online forms?
- Do you have a colour scheme in mind? If no, do you prefer warm or cool colours?
Adaptable Web sites
Web design and development has come a long way in the last few years. The best and most exciting trend I see is not the Web sites themselves but how adaptable they have become. Using html and css, you can create Web sites, web applications, mobile sites, mobile apps, etc. The versatility of a system of linked pages is the true beauty of the internet.