Logo typography and marks are core components to a business' branding.
Need a logo? I can help.
Questions to Consider when Planning a Logo
- Are you including photographs? Stock images of any sort?
- Do you have a colour scheme in mind? If no, do you prefer warm or cool colours?
- Do you have a logo mark with text? Or without?
- Do you need to have words in your logo? Just words?
- Will the logo be printed? Viewed online? Be used in social media marketing?
“Logos and branding are so important. In a big part of the world, people cannot read French or English--but are great in remembering signs.”
― Karl Lagerfeld